THALANG, PHUKET, 22-23 July 2023 – Walailak University, through the Center for Academic Services and the School of Pharmacy, partnered with the Southern Pharmacist Club and Prince of Songkla University to organize the seminar titled “Future Trends in Digital and Health Management for Pharmacists” at Conference Centre Hall, Splash Beach Resort. More than 300 pharmacists attended the seminar across Thailand.
The seminar was inaugurated by Adjunct Assoc. Prof. Kitti Pitaknitinan, President of the Pharmacy Council of Thailand; followed by a presentation on the purpose of the event given by Mr. Worasak Phutthivanit, President of the Southern Pharmacist Club. The primary objective of this momentous event is to develop human resources in the pharmaceutical career and build motivation for pharmacists to realize self-development to cope with the challenges and rapid changes of the globalization era.
The seminar topics at the event are related to health and wellness trends and marketing strategies to prepare for digital healthcare systems. Those topics include:
1. Interprofessional Telehealth Reconciliation delivered by Nawanan Theera-Ampornpunt, M.D., Ph.D., Lecturer of Mahidol University, Adjunct Assoc. Prof. Kitti Pitaknitinan, President of the Pharmacy Council of Thailand, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sujitra Laungamornlerd, President of the Thailand Nursing and Midwifery Council, and others
2. Health Literacy for Anti-Aging, delivered by Asst. Prof. Dr. Akkarach Bumrungpert, Lecturer at Dhurakij Pundit University
3. Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting: Impact, Benefits, and Risks, delivered by Mr. Samitti Chotsriluecha, Phramongkutklao Hospital
4. Innovative Entrepreneurship in the Healthcare Industry: Opportunities and Challenges, delivered by Asst. Prof. Surat Tanprawate, M.D., Chiang Mai University
5. Neuromarketing: What It Is and How It Works delivered by Miss Khemruthai Arunsri, a famous entrepreneur in the pharmaceutical industry
6. Digital Transformation and Future Trends for Pharmacists, delivered by Mr. Polawat Witoolkollachit, M.D., SABUY INFRASTRUCTURE CO., LTD.