Walailak University services academic for supporting sustainable economic growth

Walailak University services academic for supporting sustainable economic growth

School of Information Technology, Information Technology program, Asst. Prof. Dr. Nichanan Kittipatanabaworn and work team to service academic about upgrading economic and social conditions at the subdistrict (tambon) level in Nawae , Amphoe Chawang, Nakorn Si Thammarat. Which is a development activity that can turn around economic activities increasing the potential and Enhance trade, production, and service in key economic sectors of the country covering the manufacturing sector industrial sector trade and tourism, which aims to generate revenue from the modern manufacturing and service sectors in NaWae Subdistrict, Chawang District, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province. This project aims to promote. The project aims to promote development-oriented policies that support productive activities. creating decent jobs entrepreneurship creativity and innovation and promoting the birth and growth of small, small, and medium-sized enterprises with plans to revitalize local and community economies. Through the implementation of projects or activities to create jobs, build careers by promoting a market for productivity and community business products including the promotion and development of skilled labor Promotion and stimulation of household consumption Building an infrastructure system to support modern manufacturing and service sectors and a fundamental economic and digital platform development. This is a project that focuses on answering questions to support continuous, comprehensive and sustainable economic growth. Decent work and economic growth (SDG8. Decent work and economic growth)

The purpose of this project is to enhance the potential of the community, improve products and tourism. Promoting learning through digital technology can develop stores in the form of online. Promote public relations and product sales, as well as the development potential in the digital marketing community and online. There are also other digital enhancements related such as photography for publicity purposes creating product logos where people in the local community are involved in thinking, doing, sharing and receiving benefits and co-owner which developed from the base of local wisdom and local potential. This is to develop the manufacturing sector based on innovation development by using digital platforms to create added value and expand production activities. More importantly, it develops the skills of community groups. Upgrading labor productivity and developing community enterprises.

There are activities in this project which consists of (1) visiting the area to coordinate with the district development local leader (Kamnan / village headman) and build cooperation with community networks in various villages to collect information on the community economy Manufacturing sector data, including community products, professional groups (2) store development through online platforms to promote public relations and product sales. (3) Training to develop the digital potential of people in the digital marketing community through popular online platforms including photography and photo editing for public relations and the creation of logos, products, and stores. (4) the employment of the general public, new graduates, or students to perform various activities in this project. The goal of the project is to measure the achievements from (1) career development and new career creation. (product upgrade OTOP/other occupations) accounted for 40 percent of the total activities, (2) the creation and development of a Creative Economy (tourism enhancement) accounted for 10% of the total activities, and (3) the use of knowledge to serve the community. (Technology) accounted for 50 percent of all activities. For the output and outcome of the project, there will be both quantitative results and qualitative results. The quantitative results consisted of increasing the number of people accessing OTOP product information through the created platform by 5,000 times after 6 months of project closure, having at least 5 online stores, and employing the general public, new graduates or students to work according to various activities in the project, the number of people is not less than 20 people. The qualitative results will be assessed by having comprehensive information on the products, communities, and attractions that can attract the attention of buyers and service recipients. Communities can distribute product information through online platforms where buyers can easily access and get accurate, comprehensive, and complete information, and communities have digital technology skilled people in online marketing.

GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth

GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal